Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > How to compare to dom4j-Documents or How to read line by line from a dom4j-Document into a String?

How to compare to dom4j-Documents or How to read line by line from a dom4j-Document into a String?

Wolfgang

Hello,

I want to compare 2 dom4j-Documents. Is there an easy and fast
solution?

How can I read line by line from a dom4j-Document into a StringArray?
Is it possible?

Bye
Wolfgang