Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > [Q] HttpServletRequest.getCookies()

[Q] HttpServletRequest.getCookies()

Kaspar Minosiants

Hi,

This method getCookies() returns Cookie[] but I can't understand which
cookie does it contens
Only those which refers to the server or all clients cookies ?

VisionSet

"Kaspar Minosiants" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:beef5t$4428r$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi,
>
> This method getCookies() returns Cookie[] but I can't understand which
> cookie does it contens
> Only those which refers to the server or all clients cookies ?

All the cookies that were set by that server are returned by the client in
every request.

--
Mike W

Kaspar Minosiants

Thanks a lot!
Is there any way to get all cookies of the client ?
"VisionSet" <(E-Mail Removed)> сообщил/сообщила в новостях следующее:
news:5AzOa.6558$(E-Mail Removed)...