Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Java MIDI output device to MIDI Yoke.

Java MIDI output device to MIDI Yoke.

Hugo Villeneuve

Hello.

I want to send Midi note from my Java application to another
commercial music application (FruityLoop). I use the Midi Yoke to make
the loop from the Output To the Input and It works fine except for
MIDI from my Java APP.

When I play MIDI with the MidiPlayer example from jsresources.org I
choose the Yoke Midi output device but the music still play in the
speakers. MidiPlayer found the Yoke output port but look like using
the default Ouput. Is it a bug in the sample ?

I use JDK 1.3 but I also try with 1.4.1 and I have the same result.
Any one have use the MIDI YOKE Mapper with Java ?

Thank you