Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: shared folder detection

Re: shared folder detection

Sandip Chitale

Not in Java.

You can either use JNI to call a OS method to do what you want or
run an external OS utility using java.lang.Runtime.exec("net view
\\computer"), for example on MS windows and parse it's output.

HTH,
sandip