Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Even older fart, even newer newbie

Even older fart, even newer newbie

Brad BARCLAY

Stan Goodman wrote:

>> Are you planning on modifying the data file at all, or will this be a
>>read-only operation?

> I won't modify the input file; there will be a separate output file.

Well, in that case I'd say read away -- all at once.

If you need any help or suggestions, please feel free to let me know
(you know how to find me ).

Brad BARCLAY

--
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
From the OS/2 WARP v4.5 Desktop of Brad BARCLAY.

Stan Goodman

On Fri, 4 Jul 2003 00:35:55 UTC, Brad BARCLAY
<(E-Mail Removed)> opined:

> Stan Goodman wrote:
>
> >> Are you planning on modifying the data file at all, or will this be a
> >>read-only operation?

> > I won't modify the input file; there will be a separate output file.

> Well, in that case I'd say read away -- all at once.
>
> If you need any help or suggestions, please feel free to let me know
> (you know how to find me ).

At the same old stand.

Thanks.

--
Stan Goodman, Qiryat Tiv'on, Israel

Please replace "SPAM-FOILER" with "sgoodman".

200 years of European fecklessness in the face of Arab terror: Tripoli
Pirates (1814); OPEC Oil (1973); Saddam Hussein and Yasser Arafat
(1990 et seq.) -- but actually financing it, and marching in support
of tyranny, are 21st-century craven European wrinkles.