Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > HEXUS.review - EPoX EP-9NPA+ SLI Motherboard

HEXUS.review - EPoX EP-9NPA+ SLI Motherboard

06-26-2005
Just to make the process of choosing an SLI motherboard harder, here's another strong contender to consider!

EPoX, with its EP-9NPA+ SLI, has taken onboard the chipset's attributes and added in discrete SATA (PCI-Express, which is nice) and FireWire400. What's also appealing is the voltage manipulation available in BIOS. Enthusiasts will be happy to see 3v+ DDR and up to 1.85v available for the CPU. The chipset, BIOS, and features implementation combine to make the 9NPA+ SLI a reasonably attractive proposition. Priced at around 105, the 9NPA+ SLI matches other manufacturers' similarly priced efforts in both features and performance, making it worthy of consideration if you want a fast, stable board that should overclock to 300MHz HTT and beyond.
Link: http://www.hexus.net/content/reviews...lld19JRD0xMzEw

06-27-2005
not bad i like it... missing a few things but over all seems like a good board

06-27-2005
Yeah, I like those Epox mobos, they are pretty good overclockers as well. Actually, I currently own an Epox 8RDA3+ mobo.
But, still, i think that no mobo compares to the DFI Lanparty NF-4 Series.

06-27-2005
oh you would be surpirsed, one sompany will win!, Diffenly not ASUS!