Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Problems with jntsvc

Problems with jntsvc

Prem

I am trying to run my app as a service and I use jntsvc to create the
service. I am able to successfully install and uninstall the service,
but I am not able to sart the service. When I try to do this, I get
the following message

'Event Logged: java.lang.Error: Services must be instantiated through
the Win32 API StartService. at com/ms/service/Service.<init>
at MyService.<init> at java/lang/Class.newInstance at
com/ms/service/Service.main'

Any help would be much appreciated.