Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Re: Classpath when running with the -jar option?

Re: Classpath when running with the -jar option?

Phil Hanna

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 08:02:48 GMT, "Sergio Juan"
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Hi.
>
>I have an application in a single jar that works fine. Now I'm adding some
>jars for validations (jakarta validation and oro) and once the jar is
>compiled I cannot find how to pass the classpath to the execution command.

In the manifest of your jar file, add a Class-Path line:

Class-Path: jar1.jar jar2.jar ...
--
Phil Hanna
Author of JSP 2.0: The Complete Reference