Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Email Proxy

Email Proxy

Michael Weller

Hi!
Anyone here who has some source code at hand which demonstrates how to write
an email proxy (i.e. an application that tunnels emails from my pop account
when I click "Receive" in Outlook)? It seems like I can't find one with
Google...

-mw