Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > deriving RandomAccessFile?

deriving RandomAccessFile?

Mike

In some j2me environments there is no built-in
java.io.RandomAccessFile. I recently saw a
comment from someone claiming they could
derive RandomAccessFile from the existing/present
classes. How can this be done? I expected
RandomAccessFile to require jvm support?

Mike