Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > setting up website inside a website

setting up website inside a website

sck10

Hello,

Can you set up a website inside of a website. I have a main website at our
company: parentwebsite.web.company.com. In the path are a couple of
directories:

parentwebsite.web.company.com/boss1
parentwebsite.web.company.com/boss2
parentwebsite.web.company.com/boss3

Boss3 wants to have there own URL pointing to there subfolder
(b0ss3.web.company.com). Is this possible? If so, do I need to add a
web.config file at this level also?
--
Thanks in advance,

sck10

Michael Kolias

One way of doing it is to create another website in IIS with the Bosse3 host
header
e.g. boss3.parentwebsite.web.company.com

Open the properties of the website and under the home directory tab
in The content for this resource sould come from: select a redirection to a
url
and enter parentwebsite.web.company.com/boss3

news:(E-Mail Removed)...