Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > My pictures

My pictures

=?Utf-8?B?VGVycnk2MTM=?=

I hope someone can help me with this query,when I go into my pictures in
picture tasks the command "copy to cd" is no longer displayed (where has it
gone?)I have copied before with no problem,nothing has been changed or
altered,I am running xp/sp2 and have not encounted anything like this
before,I have been down all the obvious routes to solve this(to no avail)any
ideas?
--
terry-lfc

Cerebrus

>> I have been down all the obvious routes to solve this(to no avail)any
ideas?

One obvious route : Did you try using Ctrl+C to copy your files, and
then Ctrl+V to paste them into the CD drive folder ?