Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET/SQL Database Applications Development For Free

ASP.NET/SQL Database Applications Development For Free

sonomat@gmail.com

I would like to develop more freeware and shareware applications based
on ASP.NET/Access or SQL Server.
Any one is welcome to send me applications requirements and I will try
to implement for free.
Many free ASP.NET applications are running on the web
http://aspnet01.cloud.prohosting.com/index2.htm
contact me at (E-Mail Removed)
http://aspnet01.cloud.prohosting.com

=?Utf-8?B?RGFsZQ==?=

I could use a program that encodes CD audio to mp3 and gets accurate CD band
and track information (take note, Microsoft) from an online database and that
then creates a music library that is shared between several computers and
presents the library from a web service to a browser front end. The program
should allow an authorized user to select any track from the library with no
more than 3 clicks and to play that track on any PC on the network or the
home stereo system.

The application should allow multiple libraries so that the user can use a
locally stored library on a laptop while travelling or connect to the master
library when at home. The libraries should automatically synchronize upon
re-connection and include a Windows Service based FileSystemWatcher to
automatically add newly added files to the library.

Can I have that by Friday?
--
Dale Preston
MCAD C#