Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > MissingManifestResourceException raised

MissingManifestResourceException raised

=?Utf-8?B?QWxleGFuZGVyIEtvbGV2?=

hi all.I am developing a web based app / VS 2005 /.I added some language
spesific
resx files / only strings / to globalize my app ( app.en-US.resx,
app.fr-FR.resx..)
These resx files were put automatically in the App_GlobalResources.

I use a code like this:

{
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentCulture = new CultureInfo("en-US");
Thread.CurrentThread.CurrentUICulture = new CultureInfo("en-US");

ResourceManager resMngr = new ResourceManager("App.strings",
Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly());

Label1.Text = resMngr.GetString("test");
}

And then I receive MissingManifestResourceException exception.Indeed there
are no satellite assemlies in folders en-US, fr-FR under the bin.Why

Please help.