Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Check if a directory exists in a network drive?

Check if a directory exists in a network drive?

Joris De Groote

Hi

How can I check if a directory exists in a network drive? I can check it on
the local machine, but when I want to check a network drive, that doenst
work, how can I do this?

Thanks
Joris

KBuser

I'm pretty sure it has to be shared, and then possibly mapped on the
local machine.

bruce barker \(sqlwork.com\)

your asp.net application must be running under a primary domain account
token with access to the share. set up the account in the app pool, and do
not impersonate the client.

-- bruce (sqlwork.com)

news:(E-Mail Removed)...