Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > csproj requires Policy Management

csproj requires Policy Management

=?Utf-8?B?SmVycnkgSg==?=

I am taking over an existing ASP.net project. When I open the project in
Visual Studio I get the following error message:

"The project 'http://localhost/myproj.csproj' requires Policy Management.
Open this project in Visual Studio .NET Enterprise Developer or Visual Studio
..NET Enterprise Archtect."

Am I going to have to upgrade to one of the suggested .net visual studios?

It was suggested that I remove the <UserProperties> tag from the csproj
file. I tried this but it didn't help.

Your help will be appreciated.
--
Jerry J

Juan T. Llibre

You can use CasPol.exe to define/grant permissions.

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...7y(VS.80).aspx

Juan T. Llibre, asp.net MVP
asp.net faq : http://asp.net.do/faq/
news:(E-Mail Removed)...