Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > could not determine which columns uniquely identify the rows for ...

could not determine which columns uniquely identify the rows for ...

bazzer

im trying to access a microsoft access database from an asp.net
webform. but when i use the OdbcDataAdapter config wizard i get the
following errors:

*Generated UPDATE statement
-could not determine which columns uniquely identify the rows for
"Customers"

*Generated DELETE statement
-could not determine which columns uniquely identify the rows for
"Customers"

this happens whether im using one table or multiplie tables. ive tried
lots of different tables. and the primary key has been set in all cases

too. can anyone tell me why this is happening?

thanks.