Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > aspnet_compiler outputs non-runtime files?

aspnet_compiler outputs non-runtime files?

=?Utf-8?B?Y3Nya2luZw==?=

From what I can tell I am using this tool correctly, but when I look at the
target folder where the pre-compiled outputs are, it is including the .sln
file, the .resx files, and the various source-safe control files.

I obviously don't want to deploy these files so how can I stop it from doing
this?

Specifically, this project is an ASP.Net Web Service application that was
converted from VS2003 to VS2005.

The command-line that I execute is:
aspnet_compiler -p "C:\work\correspondence\Opgt Correspondence
Solution\CorrespondenceWS" -v / c:\temp\CorrespondenceWS -f -fixednames

and the generated folder structure is:
C:\TEMP\CORRESPONDENCEWS
│ BATPADDIN.dot
│ CorrespondenceWS.csproj.vspscc
│ CorrespondenceWS.sln
│ CorrespondenceWS.vssscc
│ DocumentService.asmx
│ DocumentService.asmx.resx
│ Global.asax.resx
│ mssccprj.scc
│ PrecompiledApp.config
│ precompile_commandline.txt
│ templatedata.xsd
│ templatedata.xsx
│ Web.config

└───bin
App_Code.compiled
App_Code.dll
App_global.asax.compiled
App_global.asax.dll
CSLA.Core.Bindablebase.dll
CSLA.Core.Bindablebase.pdb
CSLA.dll
CSLA.pdb
CSLA.Server.DataPortal.dll
CSLA.Server.DataPortal.pdb
CSLA.Server.ServicedDataPortal.dll
CSLA.Server.ServicedDataPortal.pdb
documentservice.asmx.cdcab7d2.compiled
Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.dll
Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.Data.pdb
Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.ExceptionManagement.dl l
Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.ExceptionManagement.In terfaces.dll
Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.ExceptionManagement.In terfaces.pdb
Microsoft.ApplicationBlocks.ExceptionManagement.pd b
Opgt.Framework.Correspondence.dll
Opgt.Framework.Correspondence.pdb
Opgt.Framework.CustomAttributes.dll
Opgt.Framework.CustomAttributes.pdb
Opgt.Framework.CustomExceptions.dll
Opgt.Framework.CustomExceptions.pdb
Opgt.Framework.Utilities.dll
Opgt.Framework.Utilities.pdb
Opgt.Web.Authentication.dll
Opgt.Web.Authentication.pdb

ANy help or suggestions are appreciated.

-- /chris