Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > VS 2003 Freezes

VS 2003 Freezes

=?Utf-8?B?UnlhbiBTbWl0aA==?=

My VS 2003 freezes everytime i try to open or create a web application. I
have heard that this can be caused by zone alarm and or norton security and I
have neither. I have a barebones system with barely any software loaded on
it. I just pulled it out of the box. Any ideas on how i can get this up and
running?

Raymond

First thing I would do there is to make sure
that IIS is installed and running.

"Ryan Smith" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> My VS 2003 freezes everytime i try to open or create a web application. I
> have heard that this can be caused by zone alarm and or norton security and I
> have neither. I have a barebones system with barely any software loaded on
> it. I just pulled it out of the box. Any ideas on how i can get this up and
> running?

Jason Hales

The Event Viewer might give you some additonal info.