Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Crystal Report - No data on report

Crystal Report - No data on report

=?Utf-8?B?QmVu?=

Hi,

I am having an odd problem with ASP.NET and Cystral Reports 9. When I run
the report Crystal displays no records. While previewing the report with no
records, I click Print and the records are printed.

Thanks for your help

Ben