Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Computer Programming Website Help Needed

Computer Programming Website Help Needed

Kathy A. Hertzog

Hello. My name is Kathy Hertzog. I am currently the president of
Landlord Association.Com, Inc. which has a website for landlords at
http://www.LandlordAssociation.Org. We require technical assistance to
continue maintaining and updating our growing website business.

We are looking for people who are skilled in HTML, ASP.net, database
management (currently Access), scripting, search engine placement,
connections with sites that accept credit card payments, and possibly
other programming formats that might benefit our site. Our website is
currently Windows based and we would like to explore the possibilities
of switching it to a Unix-based site so we can keep up with the times
and newer programming languages (such as PHP, etc.) as well as take
better advantage of affiliate marketing software.

If you, or anyone you know, would be interested gaining experience
and/or part-time work as an independent contractor, please feel free
to respond to this message or forward this message to others. We would
like an email copy of your resume or summary of qualifications for our
review.

Thank you very much for your anticipated assistance! We look forward
to hearing from someone in the near future.

Warm regards,

Kathy Hertzog
President

Landlord Association.Org
Website: http://www.LandlordAssociation.Org

Earn money from free classified ads!
http://www.usfreeads.com/15294_joinaff.html

Disclaimer: The information provided directly by Landlord
Association.Org or provided on the LandlordAssociation.Org website is
not legal advice, but general information on issues commonly
encountered. LandlordAssociation.Org is not a law firm and is not a
substitute for an attorney. Your access to and use of the
LandlordAssociation.Org website is subject to additional terms and
conditions.

Badass Scotsman

Our website is
> currently Windows based and we would like to explore the possibilities
> of switching it to a Unix-based site so we can keep up with the times
> and newer programming languages (such as PHP, etc.)

I am complete novice, but im almost certain that .Net is the most recent Web
Development deployment, and certainly light years ahead of PHP which I
believe is around 10 years old.

Anyone?

Badass.

Bob Lehmann

> I am complete novice, but im almost certain that .Net is the most recent
Web
> Development deployment, and certainly light years ahead of PHP which I
> believe is around 10 years old.
>
> Anyone?

Not that I'm a PHP advocate, but the above statement is so wrong, and so
misleading on so many levels.

Bob Lehmann

"Badass Scotsman" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:e0mt02$knf$1$(E-Mail Removed)...

> Our website is
> > currently Windows based and we would like to explore the possibilities
> > of switching it to a Unix-based site so we can keep up with the times
> > and newer programming languages (such as PHP, etc.)

> I am complete novice, but im almost certain that .Net is the most recent

Web
> Development deployment, and certainly light years ahead of PHP which I
> believe is around 10 years old.
>
> Anyone?
>
> Badass.

Badass Scotsman

> Not that I'm a PHP advocate, but the above statement is so wrong, and so
> misleading on so many levels.
>
> Bob Lehmann

Very Helpful Bob,

Maybe you could do both the original poster and I a favour then, and
explain?

Badass.