Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Server control inheriting from TextBox look like label on webform

Server control inheriting from TextBox look like label on webform

wapsiii

My server control TextBoxPlus inherits from TextBox:

Public Class TextBoxPlus
Inherits System.Web.UI.WebControls.TextBox

When I drag the control to a webform the control looks like a label?

Earlier in my development I looked like a Textbox!!!

What could have caused this change?

/M

Darren Kopp

do you have a style sheet that maybe changing the look of form
elements? or that removes borders from things?

HTH,
Darren Kopp
http://blog.secudocs.com/

Pass value from activex textbox to webform textbox AGSHAR ASP .Net 1 05-31-2008 12:00 PM
Label look like Textbox tshad ASP .Net 2 11-03-2004 09:42 PM
Including WebForm Image Control in a Webform Table Control titof ASP .Net 0 07-24-2003 01:01 PM
runat="server"....a simple html textbox or a webform server textbox...that is the question. Hazzard ASP .Net 2 07-23-2003 07:32 AM
Re: runat="server"....a simple html textbox or a webform server textbox...that is the question. Natty Gur ASP .Net 0 07-22-2003 03:57 AM

Advertisments