Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > apply css to content page .NET 2005

apply css to content page .NET 2005

jmorgret

I am trying to apply a style contained in my Style.css sheet to a table
on my content page. The master page has a link to the css. I have
class="MyTable" and ID="MyTable" in the attributes of the table. When I
view the page in the VS designer it is correct but when I run the styles
I want aren't there.

Is there a step that I am missing? I didn't see a way to add a link to
the css in the content page.

Thanks,

Jennifer

=?Utf-8?B?Y2xpY2tvbg==?=

No that should work, i have done it that way many times. I sugest you look
at the source of the rendered HTML to see if you can figure it out.

"jmorgret" wrote:

> I am trying to apply a style contained in my Style.css sheet to a table
> on my content page. The master page has a link to the css. I have
> class="MyTable" and ID="MyTable" in the attributes of the table. When I
> view the page in the VS designer it is correct but when I run the styles
> I want aren't there.
>
> Is there a step that I am missing? I didn't see a way to add a link to
> the css in the content page.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Jennifer

jmorgret

I'm not sure what I am looking for on the source page. The table shows
the correct class and id but the sytle attributes don't show up. It is
so weird that it shows the attributes in design mode in VS just not when
the page is run.

I don't know...

-Jennifer