Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Mixed language programming

Mixed language programming

=?Utf-8?B?QXJuZSBHYXJ2YW5kZXI=?=

I tried to put App_code\myclass.cs and App_code\HerClass.vb together in the
same directory. I got
The files '/Transportation/App_Code/GetDriverLastLoadTrailers.vb' and
'/Transportation/App_Code/GetDpProducts.cs' use a different language, which
is not allowed since they need to be compiled together.
I thought mixed language programming was allow in .Net 2.0.
Is there something I can put into the web.config file to allow this to happen?

--
Arne Garvander
Certified Geek

=?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcCBXaWxsaWFtcw==?=