Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to Customise an ASP 2.0 grid

How to Customise an ASP 2.0 grid

Jason Myers

I program in VB. My form has a grid control bound to a table (I've shown the
fields below).One of the fields(a Yes/No field) indicates weather the other
fields for each particular record is editable. I want to use the value of
that field to toggle an edit link lable to either appear, or not. Any Ideas
on how to do this???

Table:
LayerName
Deductible
Liability
Editable

Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Is there a way to customise math.sqrt(x) for some x? Chris Angelico Python 2 07-23-2011 03:31 PM
Customise Application Icon Leigh Java 7 03-07-2009 09:33 PM
Customise the SiteMapPath Control or use wild card URLs with a custom SiteMapProvider Alexander Walker ASP .Net Web Controls 1 01-23-2006 10:23 AM
How to thow a customise exception ad ASP .Net 1 06-06-2005 10:41 AM
Customise Java plug-in download from local server instead of from the internet? hood Java 1 12-30-2003 06:50 PM

Advertisments