Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Playing audio n video files

Playing audio n video files

=?Utf-8?B?QVZM?=

Hi,
I want to play audio n video files in my web application...
How can I do this?

Are there any samples..

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD]

Here's a free control I created that will allow you to play audio & video in
your web pages:
http://SteveOrr.net/articles/StreamingMedia.aspx
The source code is included along with an article that details how it all
works.

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr, MCSD, MVP