Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.Net - Unable to Print on Network Printers

ASP.Net - Unable to Print on Network Printers

prakashkoshti@gmail.com

I have an applicaiton developed in ASP.Net. I have installed network
printers on my machine.
(Installed printers include both USB and COM)
When I try to print from other interactive applications it works fine.
In my ASP page I am displaying the list of installed printers on my
machine, i.e. Network and Local.

When I select USB Network printer for printing, it fires an error
message:
"EXTERNAL COMPONENT HAS THROWN AN EXCEPTION"

and

COM Network printer for printing, it fires an error message:
"A NULL CONTEXT HANDLE WAS PASSED FROM THE CLIENT TO THE HOST DURING A
REMOTE PROCEDURE CALL"

Thanks in advance
Prakash