Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > How to fix headers of a gridview

How to fix headers of a gridview

RS

I am using gridview in my web application. I have also implemented
sorting and paging. I problem is when I scroll the gridview, the header
also scrolls with it. How can I make the gridview headers not to
scroll. Thanks
RS

slagomite

Check out my reply to this question, posted by another person:

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...0b3a7cd908902d

HTH
Luke

jesobrepena jesobrepena is offline
Junior Member

Check out this open-source project ASP.NET CoolControls. It supports fix headers, footer and pager; and scrollable content. You can also place it inside UpdatePanel with no issue. It works well in Internet Explorer 8.0.6001, Firefox 3.5.3 and Safari 4.0.2.

johnsobrepena.blogspot.com/2009/09/extending-aspnet-gridview-for-fixed.html

prashiddha prashiddha is offline
Junior Member

you can get solution to problem caused while using the Grid View With Fixed Header code of codeproject in the following blog. may be useful to you.

Last edited by prashiddha; 01-05-2012 at 11:29 AM.. Reason: Link changed