Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Retrieve SQL Data via VB Code (not sqldatasource control)

Retrieve SQL Data via VB Code (not sqldatasource control)

=?Utf-8?B?VmVhcg==?=

Hi,

I'm sure this has probably been answered before but I have not been
successful in finding it.

I would like to querie a SQL database in my ASP.NET 2.0 application via
Visual Basic code. I need to be able to call a stored procedure and the loop
through the data. Could someone either point me to a resource or explain how
I would go about this.

Thank you for your time.

=?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcCBXaWxsaWFtcw==?=

http://msdn2.microsoft.com/en-us/lib...qlcommand.aspx