Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Compilation error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MySql' could not be found

Compilation error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'MySql' could not be found

Benny Dein

Hi

When my webhotel server compiles my project I get this error.

I'm using the 'using' directive and i have referenced the dll and uploaded
to the bin folder så I can't figure out what's wrong.

I don't have problems when compiling and running in VWD 2005

Will someone take a look at www.dein.dk/benny/test3, which will cause this
error, and give me an advice?

Thanks in advance.