Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Drop Down populated by data from MySql Database

Drop Down populated by data from MySql Database

Accelerator

Hi All

I need to create a drop down list that is populated from a MySql
database. I'm using ASP.net 1.1. If you have any related code, please
post it here.

Many thanks

Accelerator

Ray Booysen

Accelerator wrote:
> Hi All
>
> I need to create a drop down list that is populated from a MySql
> database. I'm using ASP.net 1.1. If you have any related code, please
> post it here.
>
> Many thanks
>
> Accelerator

MySQL have their own .NET data providers. Have a look on their site.
Once you have them, the code is almost exactly the same as populating
from any other source.