Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > insert row using Gridview and SqlDataSource?

insert row using Gridview and SqlDataSource?

=?Utf-8?B?RGFiYmxlcg==?=

I have an Insert command specified on my SqlDataSource but there's no
AutoGenerateInsertButton property on the GridviewControl?

Is there an easy way to use these controls to do an insert?

Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?UGhpbGxpcCBXaWxsaWFtcw==?=

http://fredrik.nsquared2.com/viewpost.aspx?PostID=155
--
HTH,
Phillip Williams

"Dabbler" wrote:

> I have an Insert command specified on my SqlDataSource but there's no
> AutoGenerateInsertButton property on the GridviewControl?
>
> Is there an easy way to use these controls to do an insert?
>
> Thanks.

=?Utf-8?B?RGFiYmxlcg==?=

Thanks Phillip. The Gridview is sort of like buying a car with three doors,
eh? YOu have to build the last door?