Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Yahoo Email

Yahoo Email

Marcia R.spamlessinlasvegas@cox.net

I started a thread a little while ago about spell check no longer
working when I composed my yahoo email with Firefox. I'm happy to
report that I just discovered I can now use all the bells and whistles
that weren't available in Firefox, including spell check. Yahoo really
is supporting Firefox, and I'm a happy girl!!!

Marcia

Neon Knight

Marcia http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Yahoo really is supporting Firefox, and I'm a happy girl!!!

Oh I'm sure you'll find another reason to start squawking soon enough.

gwtc

Marcia (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> I started a thread a little while ago about spell check no longer
> working when I composed my yahoo email with Firefox. I'm happy to
> report that I just discovered I can now use all the bells and whistles
> that weren't available in Firefox, including spell check. Yahoo really
> is supporting Firefox, and I'm a happy girl!!!
>
> Marcia

its been reported in other newsgroups that I visit that Yahoo is
trying out new bells and whistles, and you're bound to get some glitches

gwtc wrote:

> Marcia (E-Mail Removed) wrote:
>
> > I started a thread a little while ago about spell check no longer
> > working when I composed my yahoo email with Firefox. I'm happy to
> > report that I just discovered I can now use all the bells and whistles
> > that weren't available in Firefox, including spell check. Yahoo really
> > is supporting Firefox, and I'm a happy girl!!!
> >
> > Marcia
> >

> its been reported in other newsgroups that I visit that Yahoo is
> trying out new bells and whistles, and you're bound to get some glitches

The only glitch I've found so far is that if I copy something, I don't get
paste as a choice in my drop down menu. Other than that, it's been fun to
finally be able to use fonts, colors and my beloved spell check.

Marcia