Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Need help w/firefox settings.

Need help w/firefox settings.

aquatic@dodgeit.com

Yesterday, I got an error message that I needed to switch users. This
was a firefox message.

I decided to restart my computer.

My Firefox skins, passwords, web history, and extensions are now all
gone.

How can I "switch users" on firefox?

-Aquatic

Jedi Fans

On 11/11/05 08:32, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) scribbled:

http://www.mozilla.org/start/1.0/faq/profile.html

--
Hope This Helped and MTFBWY...
The Force Is With Me, SUSE Linux 10.0, Mozilla Firefox 1.5 RC1, Mozilla

Jedi Fans

On 11/11/05 08:32, (E-Mail Removed) scribbled:

<url: http://www.mozilla.org/support/firefox/profile />