Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > We are looking for .Net Developers and Testers to work in India

We are looking for .Net Developers and Testers to work in India

stanna@optonline.net

Hello,

This is Sai from TANNA Corporation. We are looking for .Net Developers
and Testers to work in India. If anybody or friends are interested,
please send me resume to stanna at optonline dot net.

Regards,
Sai,

Karl Seguin [MVP]

Please stop spamming this.

Karl
--
http://www.openmymind.net/

<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
> Hello,
>
> This is Sai from TANNA Corporation. We are looking for .Net Developers
> and Testers to work in India. If anybody or friends are interested,
> please send me resume to stanna at optonline dot net.
>
> Regards,
> Sai,
> (E-Mail Removed)

John Timney \( MVP \)

Did you spot the use of an anti spam representation of the email address
(stanna at optonline dot net.) and then the sig contains the actual address
((E-Mail Removed)).

Now thats funny!

--
Regards

John Timney
Microsoft MVP

"Karl Seguin [MVP]" <karl REMOVE @ REMOVE openmymind REMOVEMETOO . ANDME
net> wrote in message news:ODe%23Z$(E-Mail Removed)...
> Please stop spamming this.
>
> Karl
> --
> http://www.openmymind.net/
>

> <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed) ups.com...
>> Hello,
>>
>> This is Sai from TANNA Corporation. We are looking for .Net Developers
>> and Testers to work in India. If anybody or friends are interested,
>> please send me resume to stanna at optonline dot net.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Sai,
>> (E-Mail Removed)

Not Me

John Timney ( MVP ) wrote:
> Did you spot the use of an anti spam representation of the email address
> (stanna at optonline dot net.) and then the sig contains the actual address
> ((E-Mail Removed)).
>
> Now thats funny!

Going OT a little(!).. but do spam trawlers read full postings nowadays?
I remember back in the day.. something about munging your from
address, but having the reply-to correct, as that won't be read?

I guess these days the bandwidth is cheap enough to go through whole
postings, also there are plenty of websites that repost usenet, and they
certainly get trawled...

cheers,
Chris

Juan T. Llibre