Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Re-render the page

Re-render the page

=?Utf-8?B?Unlhbg==?=

Using ASP.NET 1.1
I make a change that effects the .text property on all the labels on page
load. However, since the page_load event is raised automatically on
post-back before the click event, when I make an explict call to page_load I
get 2 copies of my form. The top one is the old one, and the bottom shows
the change.

Is there a way to flush the rendered information so that when I call the
page_load, it will only load it with the change?
--
Ryan

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Hi Ryan,

Welcome to the MSDN newsgroup.

From your description, you're doing some customization on your ASP.NET web
page's rendering , but encountered some problem on the actual output
content, correct?

As for the page_load and "get 2 copies of my form. " , I'm still not very
sure on this, would you provide some further explanation on it or give me
some detail code logic on your page so that we can take a further look?

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Support

Get Secure! www.microsoft.com/security
rights.)

=?Utf-8?B?Unlhbg==?=

Thanks for your reply Steven.

I did solve this problem however, but taking all of my code out of Page_Load
and placing it into a new method that Page_Load and my other method now call
to dynamically build the form.

--
Ryan

"Steven Cheng[MSFT]" wrote:

> Hi Ryan,
>
> Welcome to the MSDN newsgroup.
>
> From your description, you're doing some customization on your ASP.NET web
> page's rendering , but encountered some problem on the actual output
> content, correct?
>
> As for the page_load and "get 2 copies of my form. " , I'm still not very
> sure on this, would you provide some further explanation on it or give me
> some detail code logic on your page so that we can take a further look?
>
> Regards,
>
> Steven Cheng
> Microsoft Online Support

> rights.)

Steven Cheng[MSFT]

Thatí»s cool Ryan,

thanks for your followup. Also, if you meet any further problem or anything
else we can help, please feel free to post here.

Regards,

Steven Cheng
Microsoft Online Community Support

that others may