Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > thunderbird - reply with date and time stamps?

thunderbird - reply with date and time stamps?

Yandos

Hi mozilla fans, is it possible to configure thunderbird to add date and
time to message you're replying to?

instead of:

****
Blahblah wrote:

> blahblah

****

have something like

****
On 2005/11/9 7:45am Blahblah wrote:

> blahblah

****

Thanks in advance,
Y.

gwtc

Yandos wrote:

> Hi mozilla fans, is it possible to configure thunderbird to add date and
> time to message you're replying to?
>
> instead of:
>
> ****
> Blahblah wrote:
> >
> > blahblah

> ****
>
> have something like
>
> ****
> On 2005/11/9 7:45am Blahblah wrote:
> >
> > blahblah

> ****
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Y.

its called a reply header. This should give you some information:
http://www.mozilla.org/support/thund...eh_replyheader

Yandos

On 9.11.2005 8:35, gwtc wrote:
> Yandos wrote:
>
>> Hi mozilla fans, is it possible to configure thunderbird to add date
>> and time to message you're replying to?
>>
>> instead of:
>>
>> ****
>> Blahblah wrote:
>> >
>> > blahblah

>> ****
>>
>> have something like
>>
>> ****
>> On 2005/11/9 7:45am Blahblah wrote:
>> >
>> > blahblah

>> ****
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>> Y.

> its called a reply header. This should give you some information:
> http://www.mozilla.org/support/thund...eh_replyheader

Yeah, that works! Thank you

Y.

Seamonkey user

gwtc wrote:
> Yandos wrote:
>
>> Hi mozilla fans, is it possible to configure thunderbird to add date
>> and time to message you're replying to?
>>
>> instead of:
>>
>> ****
>> Blahblah wrote:
>> >
>> > blahblah

>> ****
>>
>> have something like
>>
>> ****
>> On 2005/11/9 7:45am Blahblah wrote:
>> >
>> > blahblah

>> ****
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>> Y.

> its called a reply header. This should give you some information:
> http://www.mozilla.org/support/thund...eh_replyheader

does this work for Mozilla 1.7.12 or Seamonkey 1.0a ?

if this does NOT work is there something for Mozilla 1.7.12 or Seamonkey
1.0a ?

Regards

gwtc

Seamonkey user wrote:

> gwtc wrote:
>
>> Yandos wrote:
>>
>>> Hi mozilla fans, is it possible to configure thunderbird to add date
>>> and time to message you're replying to?
>>>
>>> instead of:
>>>
>>> ****

>>> ****
>>>
>>> have something like
>>>
>>> ****

>>> ****
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance,
>>> Y.

>> its called a reply header. This should give you some information:
>> http://www.mozilla.org/support/thund...eh_replyheader

> does this work for Mozilla 1.7.12 or Seamonkey 1.0a ?
>
> if this does NOT work is there something for Mozilla 1.7.12 or Seamonkey
> 1.0a ?
>
> Regards

wherever it says Thunderbird, just replace it for Mozilla or
Seamonkey. In otherwords, yes it will work.