Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Javascript code inside a table cell....

Javascript code inside a table cell....

Pete Smith

I am making the animated text inside the table cell data. The animation is
done using Javascript.

Here is the code looks like..

Animation code written in Java script runs to several lines. This animation
text code is called in several pages. How to make it generic so that I can
call with one short statement. Like a function call?

CSS is helpful here? .NetFramework 1.1.

Thank you,

-Pete

Eliyahu Goldin

Pete,

Why don't you make a javascript function, put it in a separate file, connect
the file to all pages that will use it and call the function according to
the application logic?

function foo(){
// code come here
}