Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > vs.net adding event to control

vs.net adding event to control

xmldig@yahoo.com

sometimes when editing an aspx page, I am able to choose the control
from the "Server Object & Events" pull down, and then the event from
the event pull down, and VS will create the skeleton of a function for
me. But sometimes my controls are not in the list. For instance now,
i created a test page(w/ code behind) and now all I see is "Client
Objects & Events" with no events. pls help...