Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Font size increasing - on it's own

Font size increasing - on it's own

gazza@3inabed.com

Hi,

I've just started using Visual Studio 2005 (not sure if that's relevant
but I haven't come across this problem before).

I have multiple controls on a webform all set to font size "Small". On
the form is a Link Button that opens up a Word document in a new
window.

Once pressed, the Word document opens up fine, but all the controls on
the original form increase in size! I check the source for the page,
and the font size appears correct. I check that something hasn't
altered IEs text size settings, and it hasn't.

Anyone have any ideas?

Cheers,

Gary