Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Q: update through datarow

Q: update through datarow

=?Utf-8?B?SklNLkgu?=

Hello,

I decided to use stored procedure for select, update, insert, and delete and
these are my first stored procedures. This code was working when I created my
adapter through wizard.
DataRow dr= dataSet11.myTableName.NewRow();
string myPar=tb myPar.Text;
dr["myPar "]= myPar;
dataSet11.Tables[myTableName].Rows.Add(dr);
sqlDataAdapter1.Update(dataSet11, myTableName);

Once I created stored procedures and create adapter by pointing to them, now
it says @myPar is not supplied for myInsert stored procedure. @myPar is a
parameter in myInsert stored procedure however I do not know how I should
supply it in this structure since I am actually putting it into datarow and
expecting that the table will be updated after adapter update. What should I
do to supply parameter?

Update DataRow rn5a@rediffmail.com ASP .Net 2 02-28-2007 08:43 PM
Looping through datarow AMD Desktop ASP .Net 2 11-03-2004 05:57 PM
Can't update datarow CaptRR ASP .Net 4 05-13-2004 02:55 AM
HowTo: retrieve a datarow in the dataGrid update handler Alex ASP .Net 3 04-26-2004 02:27 PM
Finding the index of the DataRow to update? Doug ASP .Net 0 12-02-2003 09:24 PM

Advertisments