Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Custom row styling in a datagrid depending on certain data in ASP.

Custom row styling in a datagrid depending on certain data in ASP.

=?Utf-8?B?Y2RiaWdncw==?=

I've got a website, written in ASP.Net 1.1, that displays a workschedule.
I'm using a disconnected DataSet to display certain fields in a DataGrid.
Data fields are:

Start Date - Start Time - End Date - End Time - Type of Work

What I want to do is change the ForeColor (color of font) of each row
depending on the type of work being done. For each type of work being done,
each will have a specific color. IE - welding (in Type of Work field) will be
blue, and I would like the whole row to be blue. Next row, depending on the
work, will be a different color. I can't find any documentation on how to
accomplish this, and would like a little help. I appreciate it.