Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Message/ file size displayed.

Message/ file size displayed.

Aido

Hiya Peoples.
I'm new to Thunderbird, I'm used to OE, How do I set up the message
display in the newsgroups so that I can see the Message/File size? All I
have at the moment in order is the Message baloon, Paperclip, Subject,
Glasses, Sender, Crossed Circle then Date. I'd like to be able to see
how big a file is befor I download it.
Help Please.

Aido.

WSP

Aido wrote:
> Hiya Peoples.
> I'm new to Thunderbird, I'm used to OE, How do I set up the message
> display in the newsgroups so that I can see the Message/File size? All I
> have at the moment in order is the Message baloon, Paperclip, Subject,
> Glasses, Sender, Crossed Circle then Date. I'd like to be able to see
> how big a file is befor I download it.
> Help Please.
>
> Aido.

Hello Aido
At the top right (probably right of Date)just above the scrool bar there
is a little thingy with a down arrow. Click that and you'll win a prize!
Regards

WSP

WSP wrote:

> Aido wrote:
>
>> Hiya Peoples.
>> I'm new to Thunderbird, I'm used to OE, How do I set up the
>> message display in the newsgroups so that I can see the Message/File
>> size? All I have at the moment in order is the Message baloon,
>> Paperclip, Subject, Glasses, Sender, Crossed Circle then Date. I'd
>> like to be able to see how big a file is befor I download it.
>> Help Please.
>>
>> Aido.

> Hello Aido
> At the top right (probably right of Date)just above the scrool bar there
> is a little thingy with a down arrow. Click that and you'll win a prize!
> Regards

Should have said, its lines you're looking for.

Aido

WSP wrote:
> WSP wrote:
>
>> Aido wrote:
>>
>>> Hiya Peoples.
>>> I'm new to Thunderbird, I'm used to OE, How do I set up the
>>> message display in the newsgroups so that I can see the Message/File
>>> size? All I have at the moment in order is the Message baloon,
>>> Paperclip, Subject, Glasses, Sender, Crossed Circle then Date. I'd
>>> like to be able to see how big a file is befor I download it.
>>> Help Please.
>>>
>>> Aido.

>> Hello Aido
>> At the top right (probably right of Date)just above the scrool bar
>> there is a little thingy with a down arrow. Click that and you'll win
>> a prize!
>> Regards

> Should have said, its lines you're looking for.

Thanks WSP.

Aido.