Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Scroll in Asp.Net Postback

Scroll in Asp.Net Postback

Miguel Dias Moura

Hello,

When my page is postback on a button click even my page scrolls up to
the original position.

How to make my page return to the last scroll possition or maybe to a
specifique scroll position after postback?

I am working on Asp.Net 2.0.

Thank You,
Miguel

Adrian Parker

Add a page directive..

<%@ Page MaintainScrollPositionOnPostback="true" ... %>

"Miguel Dias Moura" <md*REMOVE*moura@gmail*NOSPAM*.com> wrote in message news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hello,
>
> When my page is postback on a button click even my page scrolls up to the original position.
>
> How to make my page return to the last scroll possition or maybe to a specifique scroll position after postback?
>
> I am working on Asp.Net 2.0.
>
> Thank You,
> Miguel

=?Utf-8?B?U3RldmUgQy4gT3Jy?=

In ASP.NET 2.0 this is easy.
Simply use this line of code:

Page.MaintainScrollPositionOnPostBack = True

--
I hope this helps,
Steve C. Orr

"Miguel Dias Moura" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> When my page is postback on a button click even my page scrolls up to
> the original position.
>
> How to make my page return to the last scroll possition or maybe to a
> specifique scroll position after postback?
>
> I am working on Asp.Net 2.0.
>
> Thank You,
> Miguel

Progman

this was already answered on this newsgroup a week ago

"Miguel Dias Moura" <md*REMOVE*moura@gmail*NOSPAM*.com> wrote in message
news:%(E-Mail Removed)...

> Hello,
>
> When my page is postback on a button click even my page scrolls up to the
> original position.
>
> How to make my page return to the last scroll possition or maybe to a
> specifique scroll position after postback?
>
> I am working on Asp.Net 2.0.
>
> Thank You,
> Miguel

Adrian Parker