Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > WebForm_PostBackOptions is undefined

WebForm_PostBackOptions is undefined

=?Utf-8?B?YW5kZXJzQGFsZWJvcmcuc2U=?=

Hi!

I have a simple page, created in VS2005 and C#. It has a textbox,
requiredfieldvalidator and a linkbutton, when I click the linkbutton I get
the javascript error
'WebForm_PostBackOptions' is undefined, but if I add or replace the
linkbutton with a regular button it works fine.
The debugger stops at this row::
WebForm_DoPostBackWithOptions(new
WebForm_PostBackOptions("ctl00$ContentPlaceHolder1 $LinkButton1", "", true,
"steg2", "", false, true))

How can I solve this?

=?Utf-8?B?YW5kZXJzQGFsZWJvcmcuc2U=?=

Should add that if I add a button instead of replaceing the linkbutton, both
will work fine!

Regards
Anders Aleborg