Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > howto display the diagrams defined in sql server database

howto display the diagrams defined in sql server database

=?Utf-8?B?SmFu?=

Hi,

We want (for our internal departments and for external parties) to publish
the datamodel of our applications in a asp.net application.
We want to show them a erd diagram graphically.
And we want to show some tables in text format wit columnnames, type info,
mandatory,...

Doe anyone know how to do this?
Or perhaps someone knows a good tool...

Cheers,