Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Embedded QuickTime doesn't work in Firefox 1.0.7

Embedded QuickTime doesn't work in Firefox 1.0.7

RyeTronics

Simple problem...

Some type of webpages that utilize quicktime don't work. Firefox
prompts to install the missing software, and when it finds Apple
Quicktime, it only gives the option of Manual Install. The most recent
page this happened on is here...

http://addicted2myspace.ytmnd.com/

I know, the page is lame, but how do I get this working? I have an up
to date install of QT, but I can't seem to get it to work in the
browser all the time.

Thanks.

Moz Champion

RyeTronics wrote:
> Simple problem...
>
> Some type of webpages that utilize quicktime don't work. Firefox
> prompts to install the missing software, and when it finds Apple
> Quicktime, it only gives the option of Manual Install. The most recent
> page this happened on is here...
>
> http://addicted2myspace.ytmnd.com/
>
> I know, the page is lame, but how do I get this working? I have an up
> to date install of QT, but I can't seem to get it to work in the
> browser all the time.
>
> Thanks.

Works fine here (and you are right, rather lame page <g>)