Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Buttons focus

Buttons focus

Alex D.

Whenever one of my forms is clicked over then the default button border
changes since focus goes to the button. how can I change that behavior? my
buttons borders look awful.

thanks,
alex.

blackstaronline.net

Can you just change the border color of the button to make it look a
little better?

<asp:button bordercolor=......

Is the appearance of the border the only reason why you want to change
its behavior? If so changing the colors or border style to make it look
better is going to be less overhead than programmatically changing the
behavior for the default button.

Jeremy Reid
http://hgtit.com

Alex D.

well my border is a simple solid black 1 px line in a white background. when
focused is like 2 or 3 px. actually I dont want to change that look so may
be I will change some stuff programmatically to the button if possible,
maybe override the onfocus event or stuff like that.
by the way, thats a great design on your website.

Thanks.
Alex.

news:(E-Mail Removed) oups.com...