Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Two radio buttons, far apart

Two radio buttons, far apart

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=

Hi;

I want to have two radio buttons that are both in cell 0 of subsequent rows
of a table. But in row 0 of the table in cell 1 I have another pair of radio
buttons. These two pairs are totally distinct.

How can I set this up?

--
thanks - dave
david_at_windward_dot_net

Eliyahu Goldin

If you are talking about server-side radio buttons, they have property
GroupName that sets the group the buttons belong to. If your pairs of
buttons have different GroupName, they want interfere.

Eliyahu

"David Thielen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi;
>
> I want to have two radio buttons that are both in cell 0 of subsequent
> rows
> of a table. But in row 0 of the table in cell 1 I have another pair of
> radio
> buttons. These two pairs are totally distinct.
>
> How can I set this up?
>
> --
> thanks - dave
> david_at_windward_dot_net
> http://www.windwardreports.com

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2aWQgVGhpZWxlbg==?=

Hi;

What do you mean by server-side? Isn't a radio button by definition on the
client?

--

"Eliyahu Goldin" wrote:

> If you are talking about server-side radio buttons, they have property
> GroupName that sets the group the buttons belong to. If your pairs of
> buttons have different GroupName, they want interfere.
>
> Eliyahu
>
> "David Thielen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > Hi;
> >
> > I want to have two radio buttons that are both in cell 0 of subsequent
> > rows
> > of a table. But in row 0 of the table in cell 1 I have another pair of
> > radio
> > buttons. These two pairs are totally distinct.
> >
> > How can I set this up?
> >
> > --
> > thanks - dave
> > david_at_windward_dot_net
> > http://www.windwardreports.com

Eliyahu Goldin

I mean server control System.Web.UI.WebControls.RadioButton as opposed to
the html control <input type=radio...>. The lattest are link with property
"name".

Eliyahu

"David Thielen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news(E-Mail Removed)...
> Hi;
>
> What do you mean by server-side? Isn't a radio button by definition on the
> client?
>
> --
> thanks - dave
> david_at_windward_dot_net
> http://www.windwardreports.com
>

> "Eliyahu Goldin" wrote:
>
>> If you are talking about server-side radio buttons, they have property
>> GroupName that sets the group the buttons belong to. If your pairs of
>> buttons have different GroupName, they want interfere.
>>
>> Eliyahu
>>
>> "David Thielen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> > Hi;
>> >
>> > I want to have two radio buttons that are both in cell 0 of subsequent
>> > rows
>> > of a table. But in row 0 of the table in cell 1 I have another pair of
>> > radio
>> > buttons. These two pairs are totally distinct.
>> >
>> > How can I set this up?
>> >
>> > --
>> > thanks - dave
>> > david_at_windward_dot_net