Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > ASP.NET 1.1 -> 2.0 migration: J#

ASP.NET 1.1 -> 2.0 migration: J#

andreister@gmail.com

Hi there!

I wonder if J# is applicable for ASP.NET 2.0 development

And if it is applicable - does anybody know how the idea of partial
classes reflects on J# for now? Or maybe it is somehow possible to
write code behinds without partial classes...
Though if J# is not applicable maybe anybody could shed light upon the
reasons and future trends

Point is that I'm migrating a J# application from 1.1 to 2.0.
Some guidelines are on MSDN
(http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/re...ation/upgrade/ еtс)
though there is nothing J#--specific (but I, for one, have come upon a
lot of snags)

Any thoughts?

Thank you,
Andrew